Master’s and doctorate’s courses
Clinical and social Amalgama7 team participates, as a teacher, in different courses for university students and graduates in different colleges and universities, in different clinic thematics on behavior disorders and/or dual disorders in teenagers and young people.
Autonomous University of Barcelona
University of Barcelona
• Master’s Degree in Drug Addiction
• Postgraduate in residential reception centres for childhood and adolescence
Ramon Llull University
• Seminar Freiburg-Barcelona: “Amalgama7: a therapeutic and educative intervention for teenagers and young people”
University of Girona
• Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology and Health. Postgraduate course: “Intervention in addictions”.
University of Lleida
Open University of Catalonia
• Seminar on family victimization: “Therapeutic integral intervention on child to parent violence”.