Brief profile of students
- The parents of the boys and girls attended in Amalgama7, at least one of them and 53.2% of them are university graduates.
- More than half of these boys and girls have presented difficulties in adaptation in his previous schools.
- More than half of them have repeated one or more years of primary and/or secondary school
- Many of which have not repeated but are potentially “repeaters”.
- Nearly half of them meet diagnostic criteria for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Mostly they do not present low intellectual.