Who is Amalgama7 for?
Since 1997, we work for teenagers and young people who have a basic profile of behavioral disorder:
- Difficulties in family life.
- School performance difficulties.
- Consumption, polydrug use, abuse or dependence on toxic substances.
- Other behaviors of sexual, social, and legal risk.
- Misuse of new technologies and/or leisure paralyzing general (mobile phones, TV, video games, Internet…).
Also, we work for their families, who need guidance, advice and, if required, therapeutic care. The aim is to achieve changes in both directions, both teenagers and their parents.
More information: “Who are we for”.