End of Course Party
Annually, at the end of academic year, we gathered together, in a same space, students, relatives and the teaching, socio-educative and clinical teams of Amalgama7 of the ambulatory socio-health centers (Barcelona and Madrid), day centres and therapeutic and educative schools (urban and rural) . It is an act that is solemn, emotional and festive in which the students receive from their academic tutors the results and recognition of their efforts and, above all, they are encouraged to continue with a spirit of improvement for the future.
At 10.30 h the welcome and presentation of the clinical and academic profile of the students who, since the supervision of Amalgama7, have undergone examinations during the current year. The delivery of results and accreditations to the students takes place from 11 am to 1 pm. At 13 o’clock takes place the farewell and end of party.
- To acknowledge and publicly reward the efforts made by students who, for the most part, have shown difficulties in adapting and achieving academic results in their previous school life.
- Motivate students about the need to complete compulsory education.
- Motivate and encourage students to continue their studies or start new ones in the future.
- To contribute to the improvement of the emotional relations between the students and their families, favoring a space of recognition and reinforcement in the task carried out by both parties.
- Recognize the efforts of all students, and especially those who graduate ESO, who are given a special memory of their graduation each year. In the year 2016-2017 it was a sculpture made for the occasion of the artist Javier de Mendoza Soler.