Who are we for
Amalgama7 offers outpatient, residential or day-centre attention for teenagers and young people with risk behaviors or who have a basic profile of behavioral and/or dual disorders, and their families, with the objective to make behavior changes in both directions, both teenagers and their parents. In addition, we offer training and educative activities aimed at academic and health professionals and institutions.
Teenagers and young people
- Difficulties in family life.
- School performance difficulties.
- Consumption, polydrug use, abuse or dependence on toxic substances.
- Child to parent violence.
- Other behaviors of food, sexual, social, and legal risk.
- Abusive use of new technologies (ICT) and/or paralyzing leisure general (mobile phone, TV, video games, Internet…).
It also offers guidance and special care for adoptive families with children who have reached adolescence or have reached the age of majority and who are at risk, behavioral disorders or dual disorders.