Brief profile of patients
- The average age of adolescents and young people treated in the therapeutic and educational schools of Amalgama7 is 16.1 years.
- 57% of them are boys and 43 per cent girls.
- 13.6% of patients in the ambulatory outpatient centers are adopted, and this figure rises to 20% in residential schools.
- 62% of adoptions are of international origin.
- Almost half of the population has been derived to Amalgama7 without a prior diagnosis.
- Of those who have been derived with a prior diagnosis, almost 60% has been by a disorder behavioral, being (ADHD) attention deficit disorder diagnosis more prevalent.
- Nearly 3 of every 4 have a family dispute associate, filio-parental psychological violence being the major conflict.