V Conference on prevention and attention to adolescentes en riesgo
Adolescentes, drogas y nuevas tecnologías: what us engancha?
Auditorio of Cosmocaixa Barcelona, 17 October 2018
Asistentes a la Jornada
Ministerio de administraciones Públicas
Generalitat de Catalunya: the departments of health, Education, labour, Social Affairs and family (DGAIA, ICAA…); Justice…; Government: Ministries of Social Affairs, health, etc.; Parliament of Catalonia: Republican parliamentary group; Síndic de Greuges de Catalunya; Councils of the Alt Camp, Baix Llobregat, Alt Urgell, Berguedà, Barcelona; City councils of Barcelona, Corbera de Llobregat, Granollers, Matadepera, la Palma de Cervelló, el Prat de Llobregat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Vicenç dels Horts, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tarragona, Valls…; Guardia Urbana Reus; Roman Catholic Diocese of Solsona…
Entidades, centros schools and universities
Bethany schools-Patmos, Canigó, Ceir-Arco, Charles Darwin, Dino, After Pere Vergés, Ipsi, Jesus Maria, Jesuits Sarrià, Josep and Rodríguez, Lexie, French Lyceum of Barcelona, Pineda, escoles Pies (Balmes, our Lady, Sarrià), Pineda, Palm trees, Sadako, Salesians Sarrià, Tecnos; IES Vilumara…; University of Barcelona, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Ramon Llull, Blanquerna-Internacional de Catalunya, Isabel, and Rovira i Virgili, UNED, UOC…
Centros y asistenciales hospitals
Several CSMIJ and case of Barcelona and regions (Calella, Horta-Guinardó, Les Corts, Manresa, Mataró, Saints, Sarrià-Sant Gervasi, Barcelona and Sant Andreu…); hospitals (Sant Joan de Déu, Barcelona, Pere Virgili health care Park Clinic, our Lady of Meritxell in Andorra; Althaia Healthcare Network of Manresa, Corporació Sanitària Parc Taulí de Sabadell, teen Day hospitals (Granollers, Nou Barris, Sarrià-Sant Gervasi), psychological care Avantpsi, Instituto Desconect @, Glifing, Psicólogo specialist Barcelona, Therapeutic Care Services, Sesmilo-Schilman…
Centros especializados asistenciales
Recurra Program-GINSO (Madrid), ITA, Date, Amalgama7 (Barcelona)
Entidades del Tercer Sector Social
Acfames, Afammca, Afatrac, Ad social initiatives, Sos children's villages SOS, Ampans, Anne Foundation, Experientia Association, Asociación Proyecto Don Quijote, Spanish VINES, Breeding Association family and adoption, Caritas Diocesana de Barcelona, EDUVIC, Federation of Organizations with projects and assisted living flats (FEPA FEDERATION), Fundación Adana, Adsis Foundation, Fundación Apip-Acam, Fundación Catalana de l'esplai, with BEA Eulàlia Torras Foundation, Fundación Fatima, Fundación Galatea, Ires Foundation, Fundación Merced Fontanilles, Fundación Focuses, Pere Tarrés Foundation, Obicex Foundation, health and Weight, Crossroads Community Foundation, Fundación Vidal i Barraquer, Institución Balmes, Intress, Jesuit education, ADHD, ADHD Badalona Vallès, GINSO…
Bank "La Caixa" Foundation, Foundation boat, Miguel Torres Foundation, Foundation Althaia, College of physicians of Barcelona, College of journalists of Catalonia, official school of psychology of Catalonia, the advocacy of Barcelona's Bar Association, College of Social educators of Catalonia, Association of Social work of Catalunya, Cáritas Diocesana of Barcelona, Fundación Ampans, Cluster of Mental health of Catalonia, Nestle Health Science, Otsuka Pharmaceutical, Lundbeck
Justification of the day
In recent years experienced a remarkable increase in the adolescent population of addictions behavioral and polydrug use of psychoactive substances. Some epidemiological studies inform us that progressively these two risk factors occur at increasingly early ages.
This emerging situation, would generate a new pathology? Conflicts in the family, school, extracurricular, social sphere… adolescents and young consumers of risk, would increase?
The participants of this Conference, on the proposal of the rapporteurs of the various round tables, will discuss among others the following issues:
- The problematic use of drugs and addictions behavioral in the adolescent population, are the cause or the consequence of a psychopathological disorder?
- The neurobiological basis of behavioral addictions, are they involved in addiction to psychoactive substances?
- Behavioral addictions and problematic consumption of drugs in the adolescent population, have come to stay?
- The problematic use of drugs and addictions behavioral in the adolescent population, would affect schools?
- What is the use that make schools of new technologies? Is there a shared regulation of the use of new technologies by teens and young students?
- New technologies, increase success, failure or not affect school performance?
- What elements or strategies that use technology companies for? “fidelizarnos” a video game or a social network?
- What impact has had the use of transgenic techniques in the design and the genesis of new varieties of marijuana?
- Synthetic cannabinoids and the Internet: a binomial emerging and explosive.
- Primary care in adolescents and young consumers from abuse of alcohol, other drugs and new technologies: challenges in training, prevention and assistance.
- Would training necessary for professionals in the adolescent clinic in the behaviour of problematic drug use and addiction behavior of adolescents and young people?
- New drugs, new cultural patterns and new forms of use: do biopsychosocial care moves to the rhythm of the demands of the market?
- Preventive strategies are at your fingertips the school and family in problem behaviors of polydrug use of drugs and new technologies by adolescents and young people?
- Adolescents and young people with behaviour of problematic use of drugs and new technologies: what engages us? A debate between the protagonists and their families.
Style of the Conference organized by Amalgama7 is not that the speakers at each table made prior exposure, but is established an interdisciplinary debate from the first minute of table, entry, in the first hour, exclusively from the speakers and, subsequently, with the participation of experts and the Conference attendees.
8.15 pm: reception and delivery of documentation
9 h: Table initial:
Adolescentes, drogas y nuevas tecnologías: what us engancha?
- What do think teens and young people affected and their families?
9.30 h: Table opening
- Josep Bargalló Valls, Minister of education of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Georgina Oliva Peña, general director of the DGAIA, Department of labour, Social Affairs and family, Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Joan Colom Farran, Deputy Director general of drug addiction, Department of health, Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Pere Bonet Dalmau, President of the Mental Health Cluster of Catalunya.
- Rosa Pujol Garcia, responsible for Social Action of Caixabank in the territorial Directorate of Barcelona.
- Jordi Labòria Martorell, President of the private Foundation Portal, to boys and girls with dual pathology and support their families.
Presents: Montserrat Magrané Delfin, Director-general of Amalgama7, therapeutic and educational care for adolescents, young people and their families.
10.30 pm: Table round 1
Teenagers, drugs and new technologies: State of the art
- Susana Gago Mendez, Director of the Department of social development of the University Camilo José Cela.
- Jordi Royo Isach, clinical director of Amalgama7, Vice President of the private foundation, co-founder of the Spanish society for the study of the Filio-parental violence (Sevifip).
- Ramón Martí Montraveta, director of the medical-psychiatric Amalgama7 Area.
Chair and Moderator: Vinyet Mirabent Junyent, Medical Director of the medical psychological Center of the Vidal Foundation i Barraquer.
12 h: Pause
12.30 h: Table round 2
The implementation of new technologies in school: why? How? Are there shared criteria of evaluation?
- Jordi Vivancos Martí, head of the Department of technologies for learning and knowledge, Department of education of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Miquel love Aguilera, director of innovation of Jesuit education.
- Cristina Pujol Ozona, Professor in the Department of journalism, Faculty of communication sciences at the UAB.
- Montse rock Lopez, Professor of the Master in education and ICT, UOC.
- Marc Guilló Vila, academic director of Amalgama7.
Chair and Moderator: Neus Munté Fernàndez, ex Councillor of welfare and family, former Councillor of the Presidency of the Generalitat de Catalunya and candidate for mayor of Barcelona.
14.30 h Lunch (organized at the same venue from Cosmocaixa)
15.30 h Table round 3
Companies, health research and technological applications: towards where is the future?
- Josep M. Ganyet Cirera, digital ethnographer, founder and director of Mortensen and lecturer in audiovisual communication at UPF.
- Josep M. Fàbregas Pedrell, director of the Center for research and treatment in addiction (CITA) and founder of the therapies online Cita.iO platform.
- Montserrat Martínez Garcia, researcher in the PSiNET (psychology, health and network) of the UOC group.
- Xavier Salla Garcia, Associate Professor of the Department of journalism and communication at the UAB, director of the Obicex Foundation.
- Daniel rock Sanchez, institutional relations of Otsuka Pharmaceutical.
Chair and Moderator: Montserrat Cervera Macià, responsible for innovation and new projects of Ampans.
17 h: Table round 4
Adolescent clinical care in behavioral addictions:
Another healthcare network?
- Toni Calvo López, director of the social protection programme, official Medical College of Barcelona, director of the Galatea Foundation.
- Dominica ten Marcet, head of the unit of pathological game of the Althaia Foundation.
- Sara Soria Pastor, Coordinator of the unit of pathological gambling and other addictive behaviors of the Hospital de Mataró, Health Consortium of the Maresme.
- Eva Esteban Giner, head of the unit of addiction to the game of the Hospital Universitario Institut Pere Mata.
- Mònica Gómez Peña, a clinical psychologist from pathological gambling of the Bellvitge University Hospital Unit.
- Marc Masip Montaner, director of the Institute of Psychology disconnect @.
- José Luis Sancho steel, director of the program use-GINSO.
- Cristina Baliarda Hernández, Clinical Director of the therapeutic school and education CTE Can Ros, Amalgama7.
Chair and Moderator: Teresa Ribalta Torrades, deputy general director of the orients Foundation.
19 h Table round 5
Affected adolescents and young people: what engages us? How do see you the families?
- Testimonies and appraisal by adolescent and young people affected and their families.
Chair and Moderator: Anna Velilla Calvo, Director of care for families of Amalgama7.
20 h: Closing of the day
Row of invited experts
With the participation of representatives of different professional associations, universities and multidisciplinary technical both the Administration and other entities.