IV. Prevention and care to adolescents at risk day
Adoption: protection factor or risk factor?… 18 years later!
Cosmocaixa Barcelona Auditorium, October 19, 2017
Asistentes a la Jornada
Ministerio de administraciones Públicas
Government of Catalonia (Department of education, work, Social Affairs and family, health and justice; ICAA…), Aragon Government, Government of Andorra, city councils of Barcelona, Sant Adria de Besos, Santa Coloma de Gramenet; TV3…
Entidades, centros schools and universities
IES Torrelles de Llobregat; Diputació, Garbi schools Pere Vergés, Jesuits (Bellvitge, Sarrià-Sant Ignasi), Jesús María, French school of Barcelona, Salesians de Sarrià…; empowered de las universidades Autónoma de Barcelona Barcelona, Blanquerna-Ramon Llull…
Several CSMIJ and CSS de Barcelona y comarcas (Les Corts, Sarrià-St. Gervasi, Barcelona and Sant Andreu…); hospitals (Sant Joan de Déu, Clinico y Pere Virgili Health Park in Barcelona; Althaia Red Asistencial de Manresa, Centro Near, Corporación Parc Taulí de Sabadell Health, CPB Mental health services, Family Farming, shortcut, GECIP, hospitals of Día de Adolescentes (Granollers, Nou Barris, Sarrià-Sant Gervasi), Cruz Roja, Orgó, Panakos , Seris, Psychology Services, Sife Badalona, TotTeràpia…
Centros biopsicosociales asistenciales
Amalgama7, ITA, Recurra-Ginso…
Entidades del Tercer Sector
Acts, Ad social initiatives, ADDIF, Afatrac, AFIN, Ampans, Experientia Association, Asociación Raíces, Cáritas Diocesana de Barcelona, Casa de la Alegría, shortcut, EDUVIC, Childhood Social Action Foundation (FASI), Fundación ARSIS, Crossroads Foundation, Foundation The threshold, the three Foundation with BEA Eulàlia Torras Foundation, Hills, Galatea Foundation, IPSS SUCH Foundation, Fundació Pere Tarrés Foundation, Private Foundation, Iras Work Protect agriculture, Private Foundation P. And p. Pizarroso, and Community Health Foundation, Fundación Vidal i Barraquer, Intress, Jesuit education, The Casa de la Alegría, the voice of the Adopted, Passwork, Pincat, Suara cooperative, table of entities of the Third Sector of Catalonia, ADHD Vallès, Yamuna, GINSO…
Obra Social La Caixa, FC Barcelona Foundation, Fundación Vidal i Barraquer, Miguel Torres Foundation, official Medical College of Barcelona, College of journalists of Catalonia, official school of psychology of Catalonia, Ilustre Colegio de the advocacy of Barcelona, College of teachers and social educators of Catalonia, Cáritas Diocesana of Barcelona, Ampans, TV3 Catalunya, Nestlé Mental Health Cluster Health Science, Otsuka, Lundbeck…
This day not intends to focus the debate on the pre-adoption, adoption itself or immediately following the post adoption services, but let us focus on profiles, characteristics and concerns manifested by children who were adopted and now they are mostly elderly. It should take into account that international adoptions in Catalonia and in Spain began in 1997, mostly in 1999, so it now meets their coming of age.
Style of the Conference organized by Amalgama7 is not that the speakers at each table made prior exposure, but is established an interdisciplinary debate from the first minute of table, entry, in the first hour, exclusively from the speakers and, subsequently, with the participation of experts and the Conference attendees.
8.15 pm: reception and delivery of documentation
9 h opening table
- Cristina Molina Grill, Director of the Plan for Mental Health and addictions of the Department of health of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Mercè Esteve Balagué, deputy Director general of Ordenación y Atención en la Diversidad del Departamento de Educación of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Agnès Russiñol Amat, director of the Instituto de Acogida y Adopción (ICAA), Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Pere Bonet Dalmau, president of the Mental health cluster of Catalonia, director of Mental Health at the Althaia Foundation.
- Jordi Labòria Martorell, President of the private Foundation Portal, to boys and girls with dual pathology and support their families.
Presents: Montserrat Magrané Delfin, Director-general of Amalgama7, therapeutic and educational care for adolescents, young people and their families.
10 h: initial presentations:
“Adoptions: 18 years later” (TV3, 2014)
- Josep Rovira Cuadrench, director of the programme's documentary “Frontline”, from TV3, professor of the degree of Audiovisual Communication at the University of Barcelona.
Adolescents and young people adopted and not adopted with risky behaviors, behavioral disorders or dual pathology: a comparative diagnostic study
- Jordi Royo Isach, clinical director of Amalgama7, Vice President of the Foundation, co-founder of the Spanish society for the study of the Filio-parental violence (Sevifip).
- Ramón Martí Montraveta, Manager, medicopsiquiatrica of Amalgama7.
Presenting and moderating: Judit racing Tort, President of the private Foundation Portal Coordinator.
12 h: pause
12.30 h: round table 1:
The adoption 18 years later: a clinical look
- Montserrat Pamias Massana, Vice President of the Catalan society of Psychiatry Infanto-juvenil, Coordinator of children's Mental Health and youth of the Corporation health Parc Taulí in Sabadell.
- Joan Vegué Grilló, medical director of CPB-Serveis Salut Mental, treasurer of the Mental Health Cluster of Catalonia.
- Daniel Roca Sánchez, Institutional Relations of Otsuka, Vice President of the Mental Health Cluster of Catalonia.
- Marta San Martino Pomés, psychotherapist of the Adoption Team of the Vidal i Barraquer Foundation.
- Rosa Mora Valls, clinical psychologist, co-founder of Cria Familia.
- Carles Benet Domingo, head of the Family Care Unit and a member of ICAA's Post-Adoptive Care Service.
- José Luis Sancho, director of the Recurra-GINSO program.
- Mariangela feliu Zapata, director of the Ambulatory Center of Amalgama7 Barcelona.
Present and moderate: Cristina Baliarda Hernández, director of the CTE Can Ros Therapeutic and Educational School, Amalgama7.
14 h: Lunch (organized in the Cosmocaixa venue itself)
15 h: round table 2:
Adoption 18 years later: a familiar, academic and social look.
- Eduard Hernández Ubide, coordinator of the Guardianed and Outlasted Youth Area of DGAIA, Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Gemma Garcia Calatayud, Education Inspector, Department of Education of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Puri Biniés Lanceta, coordinator of the Association on the Protection of the Right of Children to the Family (Addif).
- Cristina Negre Masia, of Aprop, Center of Psychology and Pedagogy.
- Beatriz San Román Sobrino, researcher at AFIN, Member of the Executive Committee of the Coordinator of associations in defence of the adoption and foster care (CORA).
- Cristina Benet Costa, responsible for the Area of Barcelona of the voice of the adopted.
- Marc Guilló Vila, head teacher of Amalgama7.
Presenting and moderating: Vinyet Mirabent Junyent, Director health care medical psychological Center and coordinator of the team of adoptions de la Fundación Vidal i Barraquer.
16.30 h: round table 3:
Adolescents adopted and not adopted with conduct disorder admitted to residential character bio-psychosocial centers.
- Javier Urra Portillo, President of the Governing Commission of the program use-GINSO (Madrid), Honorary President of Sevifip.
- Daniele Cipriano, head of the behavioral disorders care program at the Institute of Food Disorders (ITA) (Barcelona).
- Montserrat Magrané Delfin, CEO of Amalgama7 (Barcelona).
Introducing and moderating: Silvia Gómez Estrada, director of the Ambulatorio center of Amalgama7 Madrid.
18 h: Round table 4:
Vision of adoption from its protagonists: adopted adults and adoptive families.
- Roundtable consisting of a group of adopted youth and various adoptive families.
Present and moderate: Anna Velilla Calvo, director of therapeutic and educational schools and family care at Amalgama7.
19.30 h closing of the day.
Row of invited experts
With the participation of representatives of different professional associations, universities and multidisciplinary technical both the Administration and other entities.