What is the Portal private foundation?
The Portal private foundation to support boys and girls with dual disorders and their families, is a human solidarity entity, non-profit, which has as its objectives:
- Encourage and promote actions aimed at prevention and assistance for families with members affected by psychosocial disorders or subjected to serious risk situations.
- Encourage and promote the treatment of young people with drug problems, with special attention to the dual disorders.
- Create residential spaces for the treatment of people affected by dual disorders, in which socio-therapeutic and psychotherapeutic treatments are carried out.
- Provide support to families and people described in the first two sections through granting of scholarships for assistance and residence in the own or concerted action fields of the Foundation.
- Collaborate with other entities whose purpose coincide with those of the Foundation.
More information: Portal Private Foundation