What can I do if I need legal assistance?

Often, teenagers, young people and their families are in different situations such as: physical or psychological children to parents violence, to siblings, grandparents or other family members; fines for possession of illegal substances, consumption in public, vandalism, graffiti…; subpoenas, processes of separation and post separation from parents… In this sense, Amalgama7 offers an orientation, counselling and legal assistance service.

More information “Legal area”.