The Day Centre places are basically conceived as:
- Therapeutic and academic space to explore the origin of learning difficulties, lack of adaptation, loss of study habits and/or class attendance… of students; and plan the adaptation of the academic contents to the personal characteristics, to facilitate the attainment of the basic contents required to carry out ESO studies (compulsory secondary education) in our classrooms.
- Therapeutic support to young people and families to address possible relational and learning difficulties within the family and/or at school.
- Therapeutic space complementary to the completion of residential treatment in one of the therapeutic schools.
- Offer ideal spaces for the consolidation of psychotherapeutic and academic treatment, both for students who attend the day centre classroom and their families.
- Reduce risk behavior (abuse of new technologies, drug use, child to parent violence, social, sexual, food…), with the aim of extinguishing them.
- Encourage and reinforce interest in learning, adapting content and media to the needs of each student, with the aim of recognizing their ability to achieve content.
- Use the classroom as a means to foster the autonomy and responsibility of the student when facing the challenges of everyday life.
- Give importance to behavior and effort as well as the acquisition of new content to stimulate student performance in class.
- Complete the cycle of ESO by our students, achieving all academic and personal skills.
- To promote the realization of urban socio-educative, cultural, educational, sports and leisure activities.
- Comprehensive care: both with the student and, if necessary, with his family, making a therapeutic and academic approach, offering individual and group therapy spaces.
- Interdisciplinary team: we put at the disposal of the development of the therapeutic and academic process a team of professionals from different disciplines: psychologists, teachers, educators, doctor…
- We adapt to the individual needs of each student, favoring their involvement in the therapeutic and learning process.
- We provide guidance for students and their families about their future academic and/or work possibilities.
- We perform group dynamics to favor the exchange of knowledge and help among peers, within the academic and therapeutic process.
Day centres are urban and are located in the city of Barcelona.
One more year, from the therapeutic and educational schools of Amalgama7 we are preparing to celebrate, Sant Jordi´s Day. 'La ...
On December 4th and 5th 2018, as part of the different Copa del Rey matches held during the week, we ...
On Saturday, November 24 2018, the twentieth edition of the clinical evaluation and debate session "Parents and teenagers: towards a ...
In order to celebrate the festivities of Castañada and Halloween a series of activities are being prepared throughout this month ...
On Monday, September 3th 2018, the new course has begun in the classrooms of Amalgama7. The teachers of the different ...
In the CTE Julià Romea we have scheduled a month of July full of sports, educative, cultural, leisure activities... to ...
On Saturday, July 7th, the Academic Day of Amalgama7 took place, an act that marks the end of the course ...